Thursday 26 April 2007

Thank you.

[Hadith]
Rasul Allah, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "Whosoever does
not thank people, has not thanked Allah."

[Lessons from this Hadith]
As you struggle through life to move up, it is not people who
are higher up then you that shall pull you up. Rather, you will
be 'pushed' up by your colleagues. Be genuine and thankful of
everything they do for you. Email someone right now and say
'thanks' and be specific about what you are thanking them for.


With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!
- Muhammad Alshareef

PS: There's some exciting new stuff at www.powerworkshops.org
that has been keeping me busy. Please, check out what's new!

3 comments:

Umm Zaidah Nusaybah said...

thank you umm maymoona for being my sister in Islam,being there for me when I needed you alhamdulilah!!

Umm Maymoonah said...

SubhanAllah I was gonna text u with the same! Thank you for everything (and the sisters mag,) and (no thank you) to abu zaida for taking you to london (i mean LANDAN) away from us. miss you very much.

Anonymous said...

thank you umm maymoonah for inspiring me to better myself as a muslimah :)