Monday 23 April 2007

Gender differences?

My husband and I traveled to the Mark of a Jurist Course (Which was brilliant by the way) this weekend. We traveled with a friend of mine and her brother. So they picked us up. The conversation went something like this:

Men -
"AssalamuAlaikum Man, how are you?"
"WaAlaikumsalam WaRahmatullah, I'm fine man, alhamdulillah."
"Hows Business?"
"Business is good man, mashaAllah."

Women-

A chirpy - "AssalamuAlaikum, you Alrite?"
"WaAlaikumsalam, yeh alhamdulillah. D'you like Maymoonahs' new shoes, cool arn't they
"Yeh, I was just gonna say, mashaAllah!"

4 comments:

Bint Habib said...

mashaAllaah!

glad you benefitted from MOJ. You'll have to share all the gems next time I see ya inshaAllaah.

Saabirah said...

:-D that's hilarious.

Umm Zaidah Nusaybah said...

whats that saying 'Women are from venus and men are from mars'!!!

Anonymous said...

jazakhaAllah khair for sharing a blog with us *****! real inspiration and great reminder for me about tackling lifes daily issues ...