Saturday 31 March 2007

Advice about Journalists

Advice about Journalists

I was approached by a journalist last month about the issue of Niqaab. She claimed she wanted to do a positive peice on the veil. For more detail see here http://forums.almaghrib.org/showthread.php?t=18152

Anyway she seemed quite eager for me to participate. I managed to get her to agree that nothing will be aired until I first see any recording and am happy that it represents my views. She agreed. Until I insisted that I would like that in writing. In other words any copyright would belong to myself - not the BBC.

Did she contact me again? Well, what do you think?
I even chased her up and said 'I would absolutely love to help her and I was looking forward to it!'. She said she would be in touch.....

I'm still waiting.............

No comments: